Monday, December 24, 2012

The Only Picture I Drew in 2012

One of my hobbies is drawing. I love drawing faces, especially handsome faces hehehe.
I used to draw a lot of picture when I was in senior high school. Maybe because there was a lot of spare time back then. As I've been busier and busier, I rarely drew any pictures.
Now, more specifically this year, I only draw one picture. Here it is:
This has not been edited. I gave the edited one to the person of the picture. It doesn't look similar to the model #sigh. Here's the real picture:
It does totally not look alike does it? hiks hiks

Well, ayway, is he handsome enough? hehehe
I like his expression :D then I drew this as a birthday gift for him. He has a birthday on mother's day.
He often says that I always smile at him :-) on the other hand, his smile is my favorite expression ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment