Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Jar of Gratitude

I need a jar. An empty transparant jar more or less like this:
I'll paint the lid blue or green, and paint some tiny pictures like stars, moon, smiling face, butterflies and other cute characters ^_^. The pictures should be colorful so that the jar be pleasant to look at. 
What would I do with the jar?
Wel, first of all, I would make some tiny notes which contain a date and what good thing happened on that day. each note for only one good thing. Then I'll put the notes into the jar. Imagine how many notes would there be within a year? A LOT :D

I was inspired to do this after I read a notes on the picture someone shared on facebook. 
Inspiring isn't it?

According to LOA, when we are grateful, we are attracting more things to be grateful for toward us. This is also what I've learned from the Holy Qur'an surah Ibrahim line 7 which states " if you give thanks, I will give you more..."  

Hmm, gada salahnya dicoba xixixi

No comments:

Post a Comment